Friday, March 13, 2015

Psalm 95

I have been negligent.  I have found "better" things to do than write this blog.  So let me begin a new.  Let me come before the Lord God my maker.  Let me sing a new song, fresh and clear.  The lLord God is the foundation of my salvation God sees me in the depths of who i am and loves me, forgives me, redeems me.  I am God's and God is my God.  I sing God's praises.  I rejoices in the Lord.  God is quick to forgive and always there.  Always present.  God has been with me.
So I take this time today to rejoice in small victories, in new beginnings, to habit made new.  I rejoice that no matter how many times I fail, God is always there to forgive.
Praise be to God, my creator, my redeemer!  God it truly a great God.  God takes care of us, provides for and protects us.  In all things God is our God  God hold the depths of the earth and the highest, heights in hand.  All our highs and low, our victories and our struggles, in all God surrounds us, walks with us, guides us and sees us through.  I lift my voice and praise the God of my salvation who is there through it all; loving, forgiving, redeeming.


No comments:

Post a Comment